Sara Does India

What I want to get in India: silks, spices, the Black Death. What I will probably get in India: food poisoning, heatstroke, too much work. What you probably want from this blog: gory details of interpersonal relationships. What you will probably get from this blog: a candid description of my travels and thoughts, sans (too much) drama.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

GROUP THREE vs. GROUP FOUR



walter and dim sum--but no shrimp or feet game (london)



my absurdly expensive latte in st. marks square (venice)


Walter pulled off an easy victory with the dim sum menu, despite the lack of the Shrimp or Feet? game. Claudia was beaten by the expensive latte, even though I thought she was a shoe-in for a win here with her awesome expression. Joanna's vote did not count because it came after the noon PDT deadline, although I appreciate the effort and encourage her to vote again in the next round.

10 Comments:

  • At 2:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i still can't believe that walter's parents read this blog. i really want to vote for them. but a vote for them is a vote for walter i suppose. so there it is.

     
  • At 3:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Of course we still read this blog! Sara is awesome! The Dad stays true to form and votes for his Pittsburgh bound son.

     
  • At 9:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I vote for Walter.

     
  • At 6:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well since it is a choice between Walter and latte I dont know. (Flipping a coin) Okay my vote goes to Walter!!

     
  • At 7:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Harold, congratulations on getting your thesis finished. That has to be a relief. Without that pressure, maybe you can handle getting beat out by a cup of coffee. Sorry about your bad luck.

     
  • At 8:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Go to go with Walter, because hey it's Walter.

     
  • At 10:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Walter

     
  • At 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Difficult choice! Walter's beaming smile up against an expensive latte. And sadly Claudia didn't make it to the quarterfinals. What choices! What the heck, expensive latte, talking to mom in the rain, gonna have to go against the clear winner here and vote latte.

     
  • At 7:48 PM, Blogger ~Wamp said…

    Walter, without a doubt. While we are on the subject, (ha) can have I have the blue hand soap dispenser and the rest of the bathroom set that is sitting on the table in your room at home. I figure you won't ever use it. Let me know.

     
  • At 10:46 PM, Blogger Can Sar said…

    Latte. I've had a coke on Marc's Square and my parents had a cup of tea and coffee each and we paid 35 Euros!!!! The world needs to know.
    Walter will win easily without my vote anyway.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home