Sara Does India

What I want to get in India: silks, spices, the Black Death. What I will probably get in India: food poisoning, heatstroke, too much work. What you probably want from this blog: gory details of interpersonal relationships. What you will probably get from this blog: a candid description of my travels and thoughts, sans (too much) drama.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

GROUP SIX



notre dame cathedral (paris)



some dude dressed up as a roman soldier to take pictures with tourists, smoking and using his cellphone (rome)



the pantheon, an ancient temple-turned-church where raphael is buried (rome)

7 Comments:

  • At 5:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Smokers rule!

     
  • At 8:28 PM, Blogger ~Wamp said…

    From the Notre Dame shot, I couldn't make out Sara ringing a bell anywhere. Therefore, "the pantheon, an ancient temple-turned-church where raphael is buried (rome)" Takes my vote.

     
  • At 9:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like the Roman smoker, so I vote for that one.

     
  • At 6:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The dude smoking while waiting his turn to audition for the Trojan condom commercial.

     
  • At 7:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Smokers around the world unite!! My vote goes to him and his cell phone

     
  • At 11:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Roman soldier + cell phone = Winner!

     
  • At 12:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like ancient temples. And smoking (cigarettes) is lame, so I cannot endorse that.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home