Sara Does India

What I want to get in India: silks, spices, the Black Death. What I will probably get in India: food poisoning, heatstroke, too much work. What you probably want from this blog: gory details of interpersonal relationships. What you will probably get from this blog: a candid description of my travels and thoughts, sans (too much) drama.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

THE GAME: rate my european vacation


I took 277 pictures while in Europe; I have posted the 24 that I either liked the best or thought were illustrative of the trip. This is an interactive game, since I can't decide what the best part of the trip was. To decide, I want all of you to vote in a bracket-style competition until we have one sole survivor.

The game will last four rounds. Below, you'll find eight groups, each with three pictures. Pictures were placed in groups in random order. For each group, leave a comment with which picture/experience you think is the best (judge them on any criteria you wish--picture quality, absurdity, anti-French sentiment, etc.). You have until Thursday at noon Pacific daylight time to vote. At that time, the picture with the most votes in each group will move on to the next round. Vote early and vote often, but in the case of ties, I will only use signed (i.e. posts with some feature that identifies the poster) comments. If that doesn't break the tie, I'll cast my own vote. Clear? Let's play!

(and if you wanted to know how my day was, that post is below these pictures. the short story is that i leave for sri lanka friday morning!)

2 Comments:

  • At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Rules are merely suggestions right? My top 3 pix are: where Eleanor of somplace married some Dude (group 1); coliseum ruins (group 2); and st. mark's basilica (group 7).

    Tally that.

    Nice to see you again Claudia and Walter.

     
  • At 8:15 PM, Blogger ~Wamp said…

    I wish to vote, however I do not wish for my name to be attached to my statements, due to small eyes that read this text. Furthermore, I do not want to hamper myself in any future political elections I may be involved in. If you cannot determine my entries from the others, you sir, are a nincompoop. I only wish to provide humor while keeping my highly respected position as a family man. Thank you for your understanding.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home