Sara Does India

What I want to get in India: silks, spices, the Black Death. What I will probably get in India: food poisoning, heatstroke, too much work. What you probably want from this blog: gory details of interpersonal relationships. What you will probably get from this blog: a candid description of my travels and thoughts, sans (too much) drama.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

GROUP SEVEN vs. GROUP EIGHT



st. mark's basilica (venice)



stained glass window in notre dame cathedral (paris)


I am horribly disappointed in all of you. This round clearly should have been the Spear of Destiny vs. the Steak, but you all failed me. There is nothing more to say about this matter.

8 Comments:

  • At 6:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Okay I have to go with the stained glass window because of the little ones.

    However if Bubba had been voting in yesterdays blog you would have gotten more on the steak. All he wants to know is "Did Auntie Sara eat the other half of the steak?"

     
  • At 6:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    St. Marks.

     
  • At 7:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Throw both of them out.

     
  • At 8:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Tough choice. I vote for Notre Dame.

     
  • At 10:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Stained glass window!

     
  • At 2:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    St. Marks gets this vote. Lucky you, punk, to have seen so many cool things.

     
  • At 7:50 PM, Blogger ~Wamp said…

    Who cares? I don't.

     
  • At 10:50 PM, Blogger Can Sar said…

    St. Marks

     

Post a Comment

<< Home