Sara Does India

What I want to get in India: silks, spices, the Black Death. What I will probably get in India: food poisoning, heatstroke, too much work. What you probably want from this blog: gory details of interpersonal relationships. What you will probably get from this blog: a candid description of my travels and thoughts, sans (too much) drama.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

GROUP FIVE



walter and abraham lincoln (london)



nice! (nice)


the requisite world war ii reference: italian monument known as 'mussolini's typewriter' because the black-clad fascists used to march up and down the steps (rome)

9 Comments:

  • At 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I vote twice using the same rationale.

     
  • At 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mussolini's typewriter could win this group if it weren't for Walter and Abe. I'm confused. Which one is Walter and which one is Abe? Have to vote for Harold.

     
  • At 8:26 PM, Blogger ~Wamp said…

    The marvel of the ever so nice "Nice" photo is how small the place must be. Seeing as how Sara isn't over 5'2" in her most ridiculous of shoes, how did the camera angle get so high? A very nice shot, but I'm a sucker for a Lincoln. Navigators mainly, but presidents are cool too. I would have liked to have seen a piece of paper reading "Harold" taped over "Abraham Licoln," just for a little style and sophistication. But, even without it, I think "walter and abraham lincoln (london)" takes the show.

     
  • At 9:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Although all the pictures in this group are great, I must vote for Walter. He's so cute!

     
  • At 6:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Walter standing on a block of granite with a Abe Lincoln imposter standing in the foreground takes the cake.

     
  • At 6:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I take that back. Mussolini's typewriter is the clear winner.

     
  • At 7:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well I can not decide. Walter and Abe or the Mussolini's typewriter...Humm since Walter is clearly winning the other group in which he is in I have give my vote to Mussolini's typewriter.

    Sorry Walter!

     
  • At 11:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mussolini's Typewriter. Awesome picture.

     
  • At 12:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Walter and Abe.

    Because a Lincoln statue in London is just Silly.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home