Sara Does India

What I want to get in India: silks, spices, the Black Death. What I will probably get in India: food poisoning, heatstroke, too much work. What you probably want from this blog: gory details of interpersonal relationships. What you will probably get from this blog: a candid description of my travels and thoughts, sans (too much) drama.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

GROUP FOUR



claudia with two statues that i like to call 'gin and juice' in the tower of london (london)



my absurdly expensive latte in st. marks square (venice)



the knights templar temple (london)

7 Comments:

  • At 5:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Claudia with gin and juice is great, but there is nothing better than enjoying an expensive latte in Venice while talking to the "old folks at home." Gotta go with the latte.

     
  • At 8:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm a sucker for a good temple, just because it can make the stupid citizens more content. More temples = more tax collectors before revolt. Sara, how many times was "I love the Emperor Day" canceled in your civilizations? A lot. That said, a temple is a temple, and gin and juice is gin and juice, (well, and sometimes a little GHB for the girls.) I've got to say I love the Phish country cover of the song "Gin and Juice," which I actually knew long before I knew anyone else had made it a rap hit. Given just the gin and juice, and the temple, it would be a tie. The Claude however tips the balance, and "'gin and juice' in the tower of london (london)" takes my vote. (The Russian judge disagreed with me though)

     
  • At 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I vote for Claudia. I love the expression on her face.

     
  • At 6:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry Claudia. I have to go with the expensive latte.

     
  • At 7:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The latte is my choice for this one due to the fact that the green stripe on the cup matches the chair in the background. However if the expensive latte was not as good as Starbucks then I must vote Claudia. Only you can be the judge of this one.

     
  • At 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Claudia + statues is the clear winner here.

     
  • At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Claudia!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home