Sara Does India

What I want to get in India: silks, spices, the Black Death. What I will probably get in India: food poisoning, heatstroke, too much work. What you probably want from this blog: gory details of interpersonal relationships. What you will probably get from this blog: a candid description of my travels and thoughts, sans (too much) drama.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

GROUP TWO



the statue of charlemagne outside the notre dame (paris)


the hostel where i may have gotten bedbugs (bordeaux)


the ruins of the coliseum (rome)

7 Comments:

  • At 5:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Have to vote for the hostel. Since I'm seeing red and a long time friend it couldn't have been that bad. Makings of a great story it seems.

     
  • At 8:19 PM, Blogger ~Wamp said…

    Group two is more of a challenge. The dear lady in the 2nd picture is quite the looker, but I just don't think that picture would really sum up anything for Sara. To sum up Sara, vacation or not, I think a great ruins could possibly run the table and make it all the way to number one. Therefore, "the ruins of the coliseum (rome)" gets my vote.

     
  • At 9:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bedbugs are nice, so I'm voting for that one.

     
  • At 6:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I would have voted for Miss Bedbug. However, my vote goes to the coliseum. I want to see how Sara breaks this tie.

     
  • At 6:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Since the dad wants to see how Sara breaks the tie. My vote goes to the statue. This leaves a tie and the score for this Group Two being 2-2-1

     
  • At 11:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i think i have to go with the coliseum - it's so nifty looking.

     
  • At 12:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have to agree with Jasmine.. The coliseum is very nifty looking.
    ~Turtle

     

Post a Comment

<< Home