Sara Does India

What I want to get in India: silks, spices, the Black Death. What I will probably get in India: food poisoning, heatstroke, too much work. What you probably want from this blog: gory details of interpersonal relationships. What you will probably get from this blog: a candid description of my travels and thoughts, sans (too much) drama.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

GROUP ONE



the arc de triomphe (paris)



the church where eleanor of aquitaine married some dude (bordeaux)


the river arno at sunset (florence)

6 Comments:

  • At 5:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My vote goes for sunset in Florence--it's gorgeous. Besides, who cares about the French.

     
  • At 8:17 PM, Blogger ~Wamp said…

    There is a great book sweeping the nation that begs the question I now beg of you, "Where's Walter?" I love those books! But I'm going to have to go with "the river arno at sunset (florence)" My reasoning, as though I need any, is that the sun beating down in this photo reminds me of a wild trip that I too once took. At about 3am one morning, 7 of us piled into a 1984 cadillac to go to McDonalds, you know "the golden arches." This kinda reminded me of that...kinda.

     
  • At 9:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like the river Arno at sunset. The composition and the lighting are great. So, I would like to vote for that one. I'm glad you had a nice trip. And thanks for not infecting my son and the rest of Europe with your bubonic plague.

     
  • At 6:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The river Arno at sunset wins hands down.

     
  • At 6:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The sunset..Florence...gets my vote. One of the little ones says it would get auntie Sara a blue ribbon if in 4-H

     
  • At 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    definitely have to go with the river - v. pretty.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home