Sara Does India

What I want to get in India: silks, spices, the Black Death. What I will probably get in India: food poisoning, heatstroke, too much work. What you probably want from this blog: gory details of interpersonal relationships. What you will probably get from this blog: a candid description of my travels and thoughts, sans (too much) drama.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

GROUP SEVEN



statue of a roman soldier with the spear of destiny--the spear has been featured in such hits as 'constantine' and 'the librarian: quest for the spear' (vatican city)



st. mark's basilica (venice)



the glorious sephora flagship store (paris)

8 Comments:

  • At 5:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Voting for Venice again. St. Mark's basilica reminds me of Kiev.

     
  • At 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    They sell flagships in Paris? That's pretty cool. Does some guy come out and say, "I'm sorry, you don't have enough credits to buy this ship. She sure is a nice ship, though." Probably not. Perhaps that’s not what you meant by, "flagship store." So I'll go with the roman statue guy. Why? Because he seems to be attempting to spread himself to show how the general's daughter was staked out on the field. And that’s hot any way you look at it.

     
  • At 9:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    St. Mark's basilica has my vote.

     
  • At 6:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Throw all three out.

     
  • At 7:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My vote goes too----St. Mark's! All the other pictures are good but I like that one best.

     
  • At 11:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Statue!

     
  • At 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Can I vote not-Sephora?

     
  • At 11:18 PM, Blogger Not Applicable said…

    love the pictures (especially the eiffel tower). but where are the ones of my priests making out with one another? however, the picture of Sephora is an equally attractive non-holy substitute. (ps, shouldn't walter have shaved for visiting guests? manners.)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home