Sara Does India

What I want to get in India: silks, spices, the Black Death. What I will probably get in India: food poisoning, heatstroke, too much work. What you probably want from this blog: gory details of interpersonal relationships. What you will probably get from this blog: a candid description of my travels and thoughts, sans (too much) drama.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

GROUP EIGHT



stained glass window in notre dame cathedral (paris)



the victoria statue outside buckingham palace (london)



half a kilo of bloody, delicious steak (florence)

7 Comments:

  • At 5:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The stained glass window in notre dame gets the vote. The steak might be appealing if you hadn't had any for a long time, but since I've had rib eye or sirloin steak 4 or 5 times this week, gotta go with the window.

     
  • At 8:32 PM, Blogger ~Wamp said…

    I'm gonna have to go with the stained glass in this group too. The colored rays of lights streaming though it reminds me of getting pulled over 80mph in a 55mph, and driving away without a ticket. And that is a beautiful thing. I just spent 30 minutes writing these instead of doing homework, like some college students are doing their first week back, or instead of drinking beer, which is what MOST college students are doing right now. Damn picture game anyway... We could play Sara's Eurotrip mafia somewhere down the road. later

     
  • At 8:33 PM, Blogger ~Wamp said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The big, bloody steak has my vote. That was fun. I can't wait to vote next time. Have a great time in Sri Lanka.

     
  • At 6:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "BEEF, it's what's for supper". Yea!!!

     
  • At 7:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Since you have not had good rare steak in quite sometime I would believe that the steak would get YOUR vote.

    My vote will be going to the Stained Glass window in Notre Dame gets my vote

     
  • At 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have to vote for the stained glass window, b/c it's so pretty.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home