Sara Does India

What I want to get in India: silks, spices, the Black Death. What I will probably get in India: food poisoning, heatstroke, too much work. What you probably want from this blog: gory details of interpersonal relationships. What you will probably get from this blog: a candid description of my travels and thoughts, sans (too much) drama.

Monday, August 29, 2005

GROUP ONE/TWO vs. GROUP THREE/FOUR



the river arno at sunset (florence)



walter and dim sum--but no shrimp or feet game (london)


The river Arno continues to do well in all rounds of voting. Now it comes up against its greatest test: Walter. Will the artistic beauty of the river withstand the Talbotross's parental voting block? Or will the Talbottoman Empire finally crumble?

8 Comments:

  • At 3:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Continuing in the underdog spirit - Go Harold!

     
  • At 6:39 PM, Blogger ~Wamp said…

    I was just getting ready to possibly vote for the river. And then the Killers came on my Winamp singing Smile Like You Mean It. And that put me over the edge. I hope to be a Sultan in the Talbottoman Empire; my vote is for Walter.

     
  • At 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Walter gets the paternal vote, though Arno shimmers.

     
  • At 10:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Walter gets my vote.

     
  • At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The river is so pretty - but how could I resist Walter? 1 vote for Walter.

     
  • At 9:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Okay well after some serious thought on this matter I guess I will have to vote for.....(drum roll) WALTER!

    Even tho the little ones will be made since the littlest knows the sunset would most surely get you a blue ribbon.

     
  • At 9:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    While Walter is cute and all I have to go with the River Arno sunset

     
  • At 9:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The river Arno is a beautiful shot, but that also beautiful smile is obviously winning (in more ways than one!). This vote goes to that Pittsburgh-bound boy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home