Sara Does India

What I want to get in India: silks, spices, the Black Death. What I will probably get in India: food poisoning, heatstroke, too much work. What you probably want from this blog: gory details of interpersonal relationships. What you will probably get from this blog: a candid description of my travels and thoughts, sans (too much) drama.

Sunday, August 28, 2005

back from sri lanka; voting extended!


I just got into the office after a *fantastic* weekend; despite the fact that we had to spend the night in Chennai because we couldn't find a direct flight, and then wake up at six this morning to fly to Hyderabad, and then come directly to the office, I am ridiculously relaxed. 'Well-rested' is not an accurate descriptor, but 'excited about life' definitely is.

In other news, I have too much to do at work today to tally the votes, so I'm extending voting until 8:30pm Hyderabad time (8am pacific, 10am central, 11am eastern, etc.) This will enable 'Derek Zoolander' to vote, since I love Zoolander and can't wait to see with what his incredible mental prowess will come up with.

I'll blog more tonight!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:33 AM, Blogger ~Wamp said…

    So what I was trying to tell you on AIM was that I posted as Derek Zoolander after I'd left my own votes. I figured you'd be more likely to extend the voting for Zoolander than you would for your own brother. It worked. Also, you might want to change your blogger options so that we have to type in a word to leave comments since the spam is getting rough.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home