Sara Does India

What I want to get in India: silks, spices, the Black Death. What I will probably get in India: food poisoning, heatstroke, too much work. What you probably want from this blog: gory details of interpersonal relationships. What you will probably get from this blog: a candid description of my travels and thoughts, sans (too much) drama.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

GROUP ONE vs GROUP TWO



the river arno at sunset (florence)



the ruins of the coliseum (rome)


The river arno at sunset destroyed the competition in Group One, while the ruins of the coliseum pulled out a victory over the bedbugs in Bordeaux. Sing a dirge for Claude, who was beaten by 2000-year-old ruins.

12 Comments:

  • At 3:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Arno Sara, RA son' RA.

     
  • At 9:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I vote for the river Arno. It is definitely award winning.

     
  • At 6:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The sunset on the river still gets my vote.

     
  • At 6:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Going for the underdog - coliseum

     
  • At 6:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Latte. It is hard to sanction expensive latte - but I've always wished I was a coffee drinker. Harold will get plenty of votes.

     
  • At 7:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's gotta be the river.

     
  • At 8:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great shots Sara! I vote for Arno.

     
  • At 10:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    River

     
  • At 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Definitely the river Arno.

     
  • At 7:45 PM, Blogger ~Wamp said…

    Going with the coliseum.

     
  • At 10:44 PM, Blogger Can Sar said…

    Coliseum

     
  • At 10:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I mispuntuated my palindrome, which should read:

    Arno Sara; ra son ra!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home