Sara Does India

What I want to get in India: silks, spices, the Black Death. What I will probably get in India: food poisoning, heatstroke, too much work. What you probably want from this blog: gory details of interpersonal relationships. What you will probably get from this blog: a candid description of my travels and thoughts, sans (too much) drama.

Monday, October 17, 2005

days 1-3: steak, steak, and more steak


I'm safe in Sri Lanka, and the driver is wondering what's taking me and Matt so long in a stupid internet cafe, but we both had last-minute work things to do. And the internet cafe guy broke my laptop, which will effectively stop me from doing any work on vacation. Yay!

Okay, all my loyal fans, I will update you more when I am someplace that isn't 100 degrees and full of dirty computers. Take care! I'll be home in a week.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:23 PM, Blogger Emily said…

    Holy holy holy holy!! I'm so excited!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home