Sara Does India

What I want to get in India: silks, spices, the Black Death. What I will probably get in India: food poisoning, heatstroke, too much work. What you probably want from this blog: gory details of interpersonal relationships. What you will probably get from this blog: a candid description of my travels and thoughts, sans (too much) drama.

Monday, October 10, 2005

i'm not listening when you say goodbye


I stayed home from work today, thus missing 25% of my remaining time in the office. Lame. I'm no longer throwing up, which is a huge plus, but my stomach does cramp up unexpectedly, and I didn't think that I could make it through my endless meetings with such symptoms. I spent a couple of hours at Regina's tonight--it was the last thing that I needed in terms of physical wellbeing, but she and Rohit are leaving for Rajasthan tomorrow and so this was my last great chance to say goodbye to them. I'm just pretending that it isn't happening--avoidance tends to work pretty well for me, and this experience is no exception. I think I will be devastated to leave, but hopefully some Sri Lankan sun and some crazy fun with my friends whill help to alleviate the pain.

I would write more, but I desperately need sleep. I'll post pictures of Mumbai when I have them...until then, goodnight!

2 Comments:

  • At 3:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sara, hope you're feeling better soon.

     
  • At 6:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just wanted to say hi, your blog is amazing…..

    ....guess who.. your friendly travel agent …..sudarshan!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home