Sara Does India

What I want to get in India: silks, spices, the Black Death. What I will probably get in India: food poisoning, heatstroke, too much work. What you probably want from this blog: gory details of interpersonal relationships. What you will probably get from this blog: a candid description of my travels and thoughts, sans (too much) drama.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

they can trigger me but they can never figure me out


Okay, so no time to write tonight; I'm tired and I have to go to work tomorrow. All is not bad, however. I watched two episodes of 'Lost' tonight before a conference call, which was great, and I'm well and truly addicted. Tonight was also the last night of Anup's cooking. The thai curries that he made tonight were absolutely stellar, and even though I felt some amount of guilt when Ranjit returned in time to watch me stuff my face with curry, I still took seconds. Mmm.

Ismail picked up some boxes for me today, so I suppose I should start packing up all my worldly goods and sending them home. There are significantly more worldly goods than there were when I came here, so this should be fun. I'm also going shopping in Bombay this weekend, which means that I'll have to leave space in at least one box for the stuff that I will buy there. I'll be back in California three weeks from today! Shocking!

That was a pretty worthless post, but you'll have to forgive me. I only have seven days left in the office, and twelve days left in India. It seems impossible, so I'm going to go to sleep before I can think about it any more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home