Sara Does India

What I want to get in India: silks, spices, the Black Death. What I will probably get in India: food poisoning, heatstroke, too much work. What you probably want from this blog: gory details of interpersonal relationships. What you will probably get from this blog: a candid description of my travels and thoughts, sans (too much) drama.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

california: messed up but beautiful


I'm home! And I still have twenty-four minutes left of Tuesday, which is insane--today started with me tripping and almost losing my foot on a Sri Lankan escalator, and is ending with me watching 'The Daily Show' and the new, exciting 'Colbert Report' with Terry and Claudia. Weirdest day ever--but it's good to be home. I'll write more tomorrow!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Welcome back Sara!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home