Sara Does India

What I want to get in India: silks, spices, the Black Death. What I will probably get in India: food poisoning, heatstroke, too much work. What you probably want from this blog: gory details of interpersonal relationships. What you will probably get from this blog: a candid description of my travels and thoughts, sans (too much) drama.

Friday, July 01, 2005

murgh


Murgh means chicken, and is the codeword for tonight's activities. I cannot divulge more than that because I am too tired. However, I will write a double entry tomorrow to make up for the fact that this post contains nothing of interest. My apologies, and I appreciate your understanding.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Fried tators with bacon and onions. MMMMMMMMMMMMM GOOD!!!

     
  • At 7:58 AM, Blogger ~Wamp said…

    I just wanted to add to the fact that your most worthless entries get the most comments. Keep up the worthlessness!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home