Sara Does India

What I want to get in India: silks, spices, the Black Death. What I will probably get in India: food poisoning, heatstroke, too much work. What you probably want from this blog: gory details of interpersonal relationships. What you will probably get from this blog: a candid description of my travels and thoughts, sans (too much) drama.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

you're the dj i'm the song, take me out and turn me on


True to form, the Geri Halliwell song that I mocked two days ago is now stuck in my head, and I may be forced to download it. I saw it on VH1 again tonight, and it turns out that it's a pretty recent release. I wish that I could claim to have good taste, but that would be a complete lie, so I will fall asleep with the europop melody of a washed-up Spice Girl playing in my subconscious mind.

Sleep sounds so wonderful; it's 2:30am, which is absurdly late. But, I got a lot done in the past three hours, and I'm now prepped for my meetings tomorrow morning. And today wasn't all bad...I read that freaking report last night and this morning, and then at the meeting we ended up eating a lot of pizza and ignoring the case study, which was both good (because I had nothing to say about it) and frustrating (because I spent an extremely masochistic hour reading about hamburgers in a country that does not eat beef). Then I hung out at home for awhile and talked to my parents before working and watching VH1. Fun.

Okay, I can't be coherent anymore, it's time for bed!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If it makes you feel better- I now really, really like that bravery song (public service announcement-with the lyrics "stop, drop , and roll you're on fire" and "you put the art in retarted") that I mocked when they performed and said brought the entire band down a few notches, in fact i find myself skipping ahead in the cd to listen to it...sad

    -claudia

     

Post a Comment

<< Home