Sara Does India

What I want to get in India: silks, spices, the Black Death. What I will probably get in India: food poisoning, heatstroke, too much work. What you probably want from this blog: gory details of interpersonal relationships. What you will probably get from this blog: a candid description of my travels and thoughts, sans (too much) drama.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

day 4: london to rome


Canàt write long and also canàt figure out how to use this keyboard, so bear with me. Claudia and I successfully made it to Rome, despite almost missing our flight because Ryanair is so "economical" that their airport stretches out over about five miles and has no moving walkways. We found our hotel, showered, and saw the Coliseum, which was outstanding--I was told that I was a huge dork for even thinking about the game "Civilization" whilst there, but I did, so sue me. Anyway, tomorrow itàs the Vatican, and then weàre taking a night train to Venice, so I probably wonàt write again for a couple of days. Take care!

3 Comments:

  • At 2:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jut out of curiosity: where did you fly from? I took Ryanair from Luton (north London) to Dublin (return) a few years ago. T'weren't too bad, and I don't remember Luton being too large.

    Have fun on the continent.

    lea ~at~ leahays ~dot~ co ~dot~ uk

     
  • At 7:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Please send email. Had to format computer and need your email again.

     
  • At 1:17 PM, Blogger Emily said…

    i'm so glad you and clodagh are having such a good time! miss you!!! enjoy italy (and make out with a gondola boater in venice!!)

    xo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home