Sara Does India

What I want to get in India: silks, spices, the Black Death. What I will probably get in India: food poisoning, heatstroke, too much work. What you probably want from this blog: gory details of interpersonal relationships. What you will probably get from this blog: a candid description of my travels and thoughts, sans (too much) drama.

Sunday, October 02, 2005

sleep is for the weak


I have actual entertaining things to write about tonight, but I'm so tired that I can't do them justice. I had intended to call my parents tonight, but I just randomly fell asleep while uploading pictures, and whenever I fall asleep with my contacts in is a great indication that I need to go to bed.

I will write about today when I discuss tomorrow in nauseating detail. You may be pleased to know that Matt and I have decided to go to Sri Lanka instead of Bali; we essentially replaing one lush tropical paradise for another, with the upside being that we're less likely to get blown up in Sri Lanka. Yay! On that note, it's time to go to bed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home