Sara Does India

What I want to get in India: silks, spices, the Black Death. What I will probably get in India: food poisoning, heatstroke, too much work. What you probably want from this blog: gory details of interpersonal relationships. What you will probably get from this blog: a candid description of my travels and thoughts, sans (too much) drama.

Friday, September 30, 2005

you're so cute when you're slurring your speech


I'm one of the few expats who is still in Hyderabad for the weekend, because we have Monday off; I have stuff that I want to accomplish here, so I didn't travel anywhere. Tonight, I watched four episodes of 'Scrubs' that someone brought back from the States. Then, I went downstairs and watched a couple of episodes of 'Lost' on TV with Matt. I had a beer, and then we split a bottle of wine--I used to be somewhat anti-wine, but after several hard alcohols were forcibly removed from my repertoire due to poor decisions, wine is becoming more and more appealing. It also helps that it is the hardest alooholic beverage to acquire here, and I love the challenge of a hard-to-get scenario. The end result is that we talked until four a.m., which wasn't the smartest thing in the world since I have tons to do this weekend, but my time here is quickly coming to an end and I won't pass up opportunities for socializing.

There's nothing to say of importance right now, and it's 4:35 am, so I suppose I should try to sleep. The goodbyes are becoming increasingly difficult, but I think I'll save that discussion for another time, or else it will become far too repetitive. Goodnight, everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home