Sara Does India

What I want to get in India: silks, spices, the Black Death. What I will probably get in India: food poisoning, heatstroke, too much work. What you probably want from this blog: gory details of interpersonal relationships. What you will probably get from this blog: a candid description of my travels and thoughts, sans (too much) drama.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

shocking appalling, all i can do for you


Today was good--I wore a new top to work, and it has a fringe of multifaceted beads hanging from the hem and the sleeves. There is nothing like a bunch of beads to make one feel more excited about things. And boy, was there a lot to be excited about--I had tons of stuff to do, as well as a conference call at 8:30pm, and I have another conference call at 7:30am tomorrow. That means I should really go to bed!

But, a few things of note before I sign off:

1) Watching trashy Hollywood-centered gossip TV in the States is depressing; watching trashy Hollywood-centered gossip TV in Hyderabad is freaking amazing. I just watched some show about the ultimate Hollywood blondes, which is why I'm still awake at midnight. I also watched 'Rockstar: INXS' tonight, which is really really good--I recommend it to all of you. I don't just like it because I have bad taste, scouts honor.

2) Mexican food is extremely tasty; I need to teach Ranjit how to make enchiladas. It was even better with the salsa con queso that Lizzie sent me. Mmm.

3) Vidya asked me to reference the 'dgim', whereby she sends me a 'daily gratuitous IM' every single day. So now I have referenced it. I hope that she is as happy that I mentioned her as I am that she IMs me every day.

Now, it's time for bed!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is v. exciting. Not only did I get a mention, I also got me a compliment. Yay.

    In other news, Hello Wampler family.

     
  • At 6:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Vidya!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home