Sara Does India

What I want to get in India: silks, spices, the Black Death. What I will probably get in India: food poisoning, heatstroke, too much work. What you probably want from this blog: gory details of interpersonal relationships. What you will probably get from this blog: a candid description of my travels and thoughts, sans (too much) drama.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

love is not a hand that holds you down


I made the mistake of taking a break as soon as I got home from work, rather than continuing to slog, and that break turned into several hours of eating dinner, watching 'Rockstar: INXS', surfing the net, and talking to Claudia. The end result is that I will have to get up early tomorrow to go into work, but I really want to go to bed tonight, and so I shall.

However, I'm ecstatic to report that Lizzie sent me salsa con queso with the most recent person to come from the California office! She officially qualifies as the rockstar of the week. I'm saving it for tomorrow, since I ate too many snacks at a three-year-old's birthday party to do the salsa con queso justice. The three-year-old is one of the children that I complained about in a previous post; the complaint was apparently justified, as his six-year-old sister came into my apartment tonight and punched one of my coworkers in the testicles. I was amazed at his control, since he didn't reflexively hit her (although apparently it was a close call). I'm so glad that I'm not a guy. Anyway, I love salsa con queso, and so I'm so excited about breaking it out tomorrow.

Lunch was good again today--they made cheesy garlic mashed potatoes, and so I was quite happy. Beyond that, I have nothing to report, other than to say that I have a hostel reservation for London! Yay! Ten days from now, I will be in Europe!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Rockstar: Inxs....It Rocks! Putting mom to the test because we make her watch every week. Glad to hear from you again Auntie Sara

     

Post a Comment

<< Home