Sara Does India

What I want to get in India: silks, spices, the Black Death. What I will probably get in India: food poisoning, heatstroke, too much work. What you probably want from this blog: gory details of interpersonal relationships. What you will probably get from this blog: a candid description of my travels and thoughts, sans (too much) drama.

Monday, June 13, 2005

are you a mexican or a mexican't?


I'm watching 'Once Upon a Time in Mexico', but I need to go to bed. I was at work for thirteen hours today, came home, ate dinner while talking to my parents on the phone, and then had some more work that I had to wrap up, so I put in a movie to keep me awake while I worked. The sad thing is that now I want to finish the movie, but I don't want to keep working, so the smart thing to do would be to go to sleep, but the awesome thing to do would be to finish the movie. However, I've already seen it, so it's not like it's imperative that I finish it.

When you spend the entire day at the office there is nothing to report, and so I'm afraid this post will be quite boring. However, I've said it before and I'll say it again--Johnny Depp with blood flowing down his face from gouged-out eyes is just as hot as Johnny Depp with both eyes intact. I doubt that you could say that of a lot of people.

...and with that, the movie ended, which means that I'll get almost seven hours of sleep tonight. Fantastic! I should lie down, if only to rest my back; it's not happy after I spent so much time at my desk today. However, Ismail told me that he would pick up the medicine that he always takes for his back--I won't take it unless it's given to me in the mouth of a live fish, so hopefully he comes back with something that is thrillingly exotic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home