Sara Does India

What I want to get in India: silks, spices, the Black Death. What I will probably get in India: food poisoning, heatstroke, too much work. What you probably want from this blog: gory details of interpersonal relationships. What you will probably get from this blog: a candid description of my travels and thoughts, sans (too much) drama.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

we'll become silhouettes when our bodies finally go


Despite the fact that I was operating on about six hours of sleep, today went surprisingly well. However, there is nothing to note, other than that I realized today that I only have 11 working days left in the Hyderabad office. That's insane! I have no idea how I'm going to finish everything that I'm supposed to finish before my last day here, so the next few weeks could be a bit insane.

So, since there's no news to report, and since I could use some sleep, I'm going to go to bed. I've posted pics of my Delhi trip below for your viewing pleasure. I've also posted a new 'picture of the moment'; Sarrol the Barrel of Death was an entertaining moment of my past that was much too short. Errol and I were tied together at the ankle and the thigh, and so were horribly mismatched against an entirely unimpeded (and naturally agile) Walter. However, despite our quick and brutal defeat, we set off a trend of dorm wrestling that lasted most of the year. Man, those were the days--I would try to move that tradition to Hyderabad, but marble floors are even less conducive to wrestling than the carpet-covered concrete floors of Loro. Alas, we all grow up, and so my days as part of Sarrol the Barrel of Death are over :(

1 Comments:

  • At 5:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am saddened that no one remembered what today is.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home