Sara Does India

What I want to get in India: silks, spices, the Black Death. What I will probably get in India: food poisoning, heatstroke, too much work. What you probably want from this blog: gory details of interpersonal relationships. What you will probably get from this blog: a candid description of my travels and thoughts, sans (too much) drama.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

'welcome to abroad!'


The title of this post was the subject line of an email I got from Walter; it's funny to think that we're both in the same situation ('abroad'), since the difference between Scotland and India is probably night and day. Or haggis and vegetables. Or something.

The rest of my time in Singapore was uneventful, the flight to Hyderabad was uneventful (although I did finish romance novel #3 during that flight), and going through customs/immigration in Hyderabad was uneventful. I was greeted at the airport by Chris and Ishmail; they had a huge wreath of fresh flowers for me that was actually taller than I am (the ends were dragging on the ground), and they brought me to the hotel I'm staying in for the next few days. Perhaps I shall post pictures soon, but for now I need to sleep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home