Sara Does India

What I want to get in India: silks, spices, the Black Death. What I will probably get in India: food poisoning, heatstroke, too much work. What you probably want from this blog: gory details of interpersonal relationships. What you will probably get from this blog: a candid description of my travels and thoughts, sans (too much) drama.

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

check


This post is merely to inform you that I am still alive; however, I am too tired to engage in my usual fecundity. I will return to my extreme blogging tomorrow. Thanks for your patience and understanding in this matter.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:02 PM, Blogger Emily said…

    Sara, be glad you didn't have US broadcast tv available to you tonight. I stared, awed and in terror, at my television while it was tuned to UPN, watching the flaming trainwreck that was "Britney and Kevin: Chaotic". I don't think I shall ever recover...

     
  • At 11:25 AM, Blogger ~Wamp said…

    Funny story. So I got your birthday gift yesterday, the box set that I don't want to admit to the world that I got. I was pleased, and having known what I got from you, I went ahead and did my annual "buy what I didn't get." Well, my order with Amazon became unchangeable by late last night, long before another package showed up here at Apt E (I didn't know there were apartments in here, but you specified apartment E to amazon.) So yep, my CD from you showed up today AFTER I ordered the SAME cd last night. Haha, guess I should have seen the teeny tiny print on the first slip that said "the rest of your order will be shipped individually." Today’s package said, "This completes your order" so thank you again for your gifts. I'm rocking out to the CD as we speak!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home